Paolo Bandini Architect
Genova (GE) ∙
Phone. 010 868 4978
A r c h i t e c t u r e and D e s i g n
PB Architect ©2023
Project for a new layout of an area
Location: Genova (GE)
Client: Pra viva Association / Municipality of Genoa
Job: Project for a new layout of the area called
"Prà buffer zone"
Date: 2009 -2012
Amount of work: € 30,000,000.
Project: Feasibility study
Category (table z-1): E-19
The goal is to establish a direct relationship between the respect and the science festival and create a permanent home.
- Proximity to the motorway
- Suitable area - Development of the west
- Connections by sea with expò and museum-exhibition area (aquarium, sea museum, children's city, cruise terminal, ferry terminal
- Science festival venue
- Research laboratories
- Expositive spaces
- Museum spaces, museum of contemporary sciences
- Connection with existing activities, sporting and related to the sea
- Activities for the inhabitants of the great Praese coastal strip
- School campus
- Interaction between the many subjects currently working at the Science Festival
- Activation of international sponsors
- companies or banks
- Marketing - Finding European funds - Museum and exhibition activities with entrance ticket
- Innovative architecture (for Genoa)
- Low environmental impact buildings use of renewable energies
- Flexible spaces
Area of the area: 40,000 square meters. Total built area: 15,000 sq m. Commercial/educational/recreational area: 13,000 square meters. Service area: 2,000 sq m. Total built volume: 50,000 m3. Maximum height: 20 mt.