Paolo Bandini Architect | Via Giovanni Battista Magnaghi 1/18 16129 Genova (GE) | Phone. 010 868 4978 |
Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org | P.IVA 03370650107
Paolo Bandini Architect
Project for a new layout of an area
© 2021 Paolo Bandini Architect
Location: Genova (GE)
Client: Pra viva Association / Municipality of Genoa
Job: Project for a new layout of the area called
"Prà buffer zone"
Date: 2009 -2012
Amount of work: € 30,000,000.
Project: Feasibility study
Category (table z-1): E-19
The goal is to establish a direct relationship between the respect and the science festival and create a permanent home.
- Proximity to the motorway
- Suitable area - Development of the west
- Connections by sea with expò and museum-exhibition area (aquarium, sea museum, children's city, cruise terminal, ferry terminal
- Science festival venue
- Research laboratories
- Expositive spaces
- Museum spaces, museum of contemporary sciences
- Connection with existing activities, sporting and related to the sea
- Activities for the inhabitants of the great Praese coastal strip
- School campus
- Interaction between the many subjects currently working at the Science Festival
- Activation of international sponsors
- companies or banks
- Marketing - Finding European funds - Museum and exhibition activities with entrance ticket
- Innovative architecture (for Genoa)
- Low environmental impact buildings use of renewable energies
- Flexible spaces
Area of the area: 40,000 square meters. | Total built area: 15,000 sq m. | Commercial / educational / recreational area: 13,000 square meters. | Service area: 2,000 sq m. | Total built volume: 50,000 m3. | Maximum height: 20 mt.